Level 3698

Options
sandiwaterslewis
sandiwaterslewis Posts: 9 Level 2

i think it’s time for me to leave Pet Rescue for good.

I’ve been stuck on level 3698 for ages now. The videos to “help” are so old in some cases, and always seem to show really good boards. I never get boards like that.

The problem at the moment seems to be that the game just will not release the pets for me to save, so how am I supposed to save them. If I get a lucky dog and cat, the game never releases the lucky bear, and then I have to start all over again, so I am a bit tired and over it.

I gave up candy crush saga due to the levels getting too hard, unplayable and just not fun or relaxing anymore. Pet rescue is becoming the same u fortunately.

Best Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @sandiwaterslewis I am sorry you are stuck, could you tell me if this video is the same as your board and if not, I can let @Lynette know. She might be able to give you some tips in any case.

While I understand your frustration I want to address the issues about the lack of help.

Firstly, King will change levels soooooo many times that it is physically impossible to keep them all new. You're not at the end yet but Lynette devotes all her time online to keeping the videos up to the current release levels (well over 6000). I don't play Pet so much as I don't have the time, but I video for Farm heroes and the reason I am not even half way through the levels now and getting further behind, is because I have been trying to keep up with all the changes. I can guarentee at least half of mine are now outdated and some of those I did within the last couple of weeks. That is how often they decide to tweak levels. That's what happens when you try to keep up with changes. All games are the same annoyingly for us bloggers. And we do it pretty much for free. You can always ask here though if you need a new video and Lynette will do her best.

As regards the good boards. She is a much better player than I am. But if you want to see all the videos of the levels that she didn't pass straight away, I am sure she could oblige....but you might find you are sitting there for many many hours 🙃. Behind every succesful video is a lot of failures and stress. Trust me its not as easy as it looks and I can always tell when new levels are out as she vanishes for days.

Hopefully she will see her tag soon and will be able to help you.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,422 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @sandiwaterslewis 🙂

Level 3698 is difficult, I replayed it again today to see if I could help you!

There is a trick to getting the Pets to fall. Other than the first two Pets that start the level, Pets will only drop in a column if there is a virus block already in that column!

So break the virus out of it's glass and let it multiply...

I've made a new example for you to see this in action 🙂

I hope this helps?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @sandiwaterslewis I am sorry you are stuck, could you tell me if this video is the same as your board and if not, I can let @Lynette know. She might be able to give you some tips in any case.

While I understand your frustration I want to address the issues about the lack of help.

Firstly, King will change levels soooooo many times that it is physically impossible to keep them all new. You're not at the end yet but Lynette devotes all her time online to keeping the videos up to the current release levels (well over 6000). I don't play Pet so much as I don't have the time, but I video for Farm heroes and the reason I am not even half way through the levels now and getting further behind, is because I have been trying to keep up with all the changes. I can guarentee at least half of mine are now outdated and some of those I did within the last couple of weeks. That is how often they decide to tweak levels. That's what happens when you try to keep up with changes. All games are the same annoyingly for us bloggers. And we do it pretty much for free. You can always ask here though if you need a new video and Lynette will do her best.

As regards the good boards. She is a much better player than I am. But if you want to see all the videos of the levels that she didn't pass straight away, I am sure she could oblige....but you might find you are sitting there for many many hours 🙃. Behind every succesful video is a lot of failures and stress. Trust me its not as easy as it looks and I can always tell when new levels are out as she vanishes for days.

Hopefully she will see her tag soon and will be able to help you.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,422 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @sandiwaterslewis 🙂

Level 3698 is difficult, I replayed it again today to see if I could help you!

There is a trick to getting the Pets to fall. Other than the first two Pets that start the level, Pets will only drop in a column if there is a virus block already in that column!

So break the virus out of it's glass and let it multiply...

I've made a new example for you to see this in action 🙂

I hope this helps?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?