MANY More levels in Petopia, please!

Options
kdhalley
kdhalley Posts: 2 Newbie

There are 20 days left in Petopia event, which I absolutely love! In fact, I tried finding a game like the Petopia event that I can play on a regular basis, and I couldn’t really find anything like it.

But there are 20 days left, and I’ve already completed all the levels, I have 1000 pets, I have already opened up all of the treasure chests, and all of my 1000 pets have hats. So I cannot add to my city, nor can I put any more hats on any pets, and at this point, the event is extremely dull.

i have health issues, so I’m laid up and play this game quite a bit. I’ve been looking forward to another Petopia event, but I already blasted through this one way too fast. Can you please add levels to this Petopia event? If not, in the next event, please make a lot more levels so people like me can play it for much longer.

Another idea, create a separate Petopia game, so that it can be played all the time, and not just when pet rescue saga has this special event.

if anyone can suggest a game, that is just like the pet Topia event, please let me know!

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?