Back to school, 'show and tell' (contest finished!)

Options

Comments

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

I tried passing level 1366 without using boosters but I couldn't...I ended up having to use 2 paint cans in order to free the butterflies (I REALLY dislike the butterflies)

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,893 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lynette,

Today I played the Daily Challenge and got 100%. I would like to share my tactics for this event: I always try to make matches initially to extend the red border to the left. Then I work board by extending the red border upward. I always try to make the highest matches that extend the red border, and then continueto move toward the left of the board. Because the blocks fall from the top, it is important to match blocks at the top whenever possible -- the blocks at the bottom can be matched later.

Let me know if this level does not count, and I will play a level from my map.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,338 Level 5
    Options

Here is the level that I played, it is super difficult. To succeed I used a mesh cutter to release certain fences which block the animals and also paint pots which are given for free on this level, to have the 3Β stars.

I really like this pretty badge πŸ₯° @Lynette

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,427 Level 5
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Lynette

Thank you for the contest and the nice badge

Play All King Games

At the beginning of any game I find it difficult but then I can pass any number of levels

Except for these naughty kids until now I have difficulty and we can't understand🀭

Although I spoil her and play with her and buy her a lot of things but she is naughty

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am having difficulty from the first level to the current level

If I find difficulty level, go to Youtube and watch several clips, so I can pass the level

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,604 Level 5
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi @Lynette nice contest

This levels very hard for me, I used column booster and golden panda, coz level was impossible complete, A blocker freezed the pets thats why I then I use golden panda

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,876 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lynette I played my current level 1716 and used paint buckets. It actually wouldn't have been necessary, but I colored blocks red so that I could continue to feed my pet and earn gold bars with it.

• DieOmimi
    Options

My next current level, 1717, is a tough level. I tried to get by without a booster, but had to use wire pliers to be able to combine the last blocks.Β 

• DieOmimi
    Options

Then I played level 1718 and had too many black blocks that I could only get rid of with the line breaker. I used 3 pieces of it. The last animal (I only had one move left) I saved with a rocket (pillar blaster).Β 

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

With level 1367 I tried several times to play it by eliminating boxes before using the balloons but I wasn't successful but when I decided to use the balloons first I finally won the level because after using the balloons the paint can was activated and I created enough green and red boxes to free the butterflies πŸ˜‰

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,107 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lynette

I played my current level 5978

I used 1 key πŸ”‘ and a balloon 🎈

Badge Only Please πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹πŸ¨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?