At a loss as to what to do ...

Options
ILovePetRescue_No1
ILovePetRescue_No1 Posts: 95 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Support

I've done all I can possibly do. My final effort before uninstalling. Any suggestions?

------

I emailed PRS Tech Support and unleashed. I'm a patient person by nature. A positive person I'm often told. But I'm just at a loss of how to resolve my current list of issues and just about ready to uninstall PRS.

But I've played something like a decade. But I have nothing more that I can do. SMH.

Signed: Frustrated

(Just in case anyone wonders, here are my issues as conveyed today, unfortunately frustrated:

1. Not showing ANY UPDATES but the computer moderator, lynette has been receiving updates once a week. 

2. I've completed level 6747. Been waiting for new levels for 6 weeks. I'm ready to move beyond random levels at this point.

3. I cannot connect to the store to purchase gold bars or any tools. Yes, I've already done everything from using data only, wifi only, using both, to uninstalling and reinstalling my wifi. Only to find the problem is still there. It is NOT connection related ON MY END. I've disabled my VPN. Everything! No one has provided me a fix.

4. I cannot log out and log back in because it says I'll have to restart from level 1!!! (See image below) I've completed level 6747. That's a lot of progress to loose!!! )

Can YOU tell me if you can: 

1. preserve my levels, ig I log out and back in?

2. offer me assistance in connecting to the store INSIDE the game? 

3. help me get the new levels? BEYOND 6747 because updates are NOT showing available on my device?!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?