Why did you change the feature of inviting your own friends.

Options
maryhug
maryhug Posts: 26 Level 2

I had like a dozen people I had introduced to Pet Saga, and enjoyed interacting with them in the game. I do not use these fake friends you have forced on me. How can I get my original friends back.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Mary, I am going to tag @Lynette as I am sure it was a change that was made. They seem to be doing it in all the games and not for the better.

I think it's meant to be, it just isn't yet.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,284 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @maryhug if you are seeing unfamiliar friends it could mean that you have lost your facebook connection.

When you are not connected to facebook King will assign you some random friends. These are people who do not use facebook to save the game but log in via email to King.

Some of these players do not even bother to change the pic or name "player&number" that King gives them, they are not 'fake'.

Most people simply play on their mobile devices and don't bother with facebook at all.

To see your facebook friends within the game you need to make sure you are logged into facebook ...and that is not easy as facebook often blocks game data thinking it's a virus!

Log out then in again to facebook and also check your app settings (at the link below) to make sure the game is 'active' and that facebook has permission to see your friend list.

A lot of facebook users block access to outside apps seeing their friends - but this also stops the game seeing them.

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications&ref=settings

• ILovePetRescue_No1
    ILovePetRescue_No1 Posts: 95 Level 2
    edited November 2023
    Options

Yeah, I play by email addy as well. Always have. I just prefer it that way, but I have those selected friends as well and we often send tools back and forth. I find it rewarding actually. If you're interested, start the interactions by gifting a tool, almost ALWAYS you'll get tools in return. A win/win/WIN! They win/you win/ then you WIN more games with ALLL those extra tools you collect! :)

C

@maryhug @Lynette @Lady_Choo

• maryhug
    maryhug Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

It did but didn't answer my question, because my games are logged to FB. Now last weekends I also lost the mount/octopus saves. It is not active again today, so not have I lost MY friends, I lost Weather Island, and the mountain, I am waiting for Critter Carnival to disappear next. PLEASE help. This is my favorite game it is ruining it for me.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I know I have commented on your other post @maryhug but you mentioned here you log in via facebook. Can you go to your settings, check for apps, find PRS and see if it is active. If it isn't, reactivate it. If it is, close the game on your device completely, then go back to the app settings and remove the app. Don't worry, you won't lose your game! When you go to reopen the game and log in, it will ask permission to log into your facebook and to access your friends list. You need to say yes otherwise it won't see your friends. See if the issues resolve after doing that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?