Level 3160

Options
Xk24modulator
Xk24modulator Posts: 17 Level 2

This level requires you to eliminate 100%of the items. I usually save balloons on the board for when I need them, but right before I can, the game keeps knocking a block off the top and telling me I failed the level, even though there's a balloon sitting right there on one of the blocks. This happened to me before on another level and I thought it was because the boosters were sent from friends when I asked for help. But this time the balloons are part of the original board and it's still happening. How can I fix this?

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,488 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon. I am going to tag @Lynette on this one as she will know if there is a glitch or not 🤗

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Xk24modulator I've had this happen before myself in a different level, and it was bombs that would not register as moves, so the level finished even though they were there!

I played Level 3160 several times but could not replicate your problem in my game.

May be try looking in your app store and see if there is a game update? It could be that you have an older version of the game.

Please let me know if this helps?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?