Slow pet rescue

Options
Jmiss59
Jmiss59 Posts: 25 Level 2

Are there any known issues again with Pet Rescue. It is taking an age to load and I keep getting a black screen.

Angela Oram

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, apologies for the delay. There isn't as far as I know. Which device are you using? Are you making sure there are no other tabs/windows open at the same time? Is your device and game updated?

• Jmiss59
    Options

I had this issue back last year. I open the game on my laptop, it then goes to the Play/account page but when I click play it just hangs with the orange screen with King and white circle underneath and that's it. Occasionally it does goes into the game but then soon after I get the black screen and have to close the app. It does run on my phone and sometimes on my tablet although its slow on my tablet.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Good afternoon @Jmiss59 sometimes it can be slow on tablets depending on the age, and how much you have as in what free space you have. Always make sure that all the other apps are completely closed in the background and remove any apps you no longer use so you have as much free space as possible. Check your device and the game are both updated.

As regards the laptop version, when it starts doing that. Make sure all other tabs are closed. Clean cache/cookies before opening the game and try playing on a different browser to see if that helps 😊

• Jmiss59
    Options

I have cleared everything, closed anything open and it still wont load. I can run all my other games, Candy Crush, Farm Hero's Saga and there is plenty of memory on my laptop. The game just freezes after I click on play.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Are you playing through Facebook or the windows app?

• Jmiss59
    Options

Playing it through Windows as usual.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok, with a King account or Facebook account?

I apologise for all the questions but I need all the info before I can pass it on.

If you do play connecting via a Facebook account, have you tried going to Facebook settings and removing the app before logging back on?

If not, have you been to the microsoft app store and checked there isn't an update?

• Jmiss59
    Options

Yes I have deleted through Facebook and have checked for updates. The only thing left to try is to delete the game from my laptop and reload but then I will lose all my coins and boosters which will be so annoying. Hopefully you can come up with some more ideas.

Angela

• Jmiss59
    Options

Yippee...its suddenly working again. Thank you for your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?