Diffrent game, computer and tablet

Options
Mekitaton
Mekitaton Posts: 10 Level 2

Why do I not have the same booster on the tablet as I have when I play on the computer? Everything is diffrent.

On computer I have a lots of boosters, but when I log in on tablet there are non.

It is like its diffrent account but it is same level.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good day @Mekitaton do not worry as nothing is wrong.

You save the boosters in the game memory on the device that you play on. Not on the game itself. So if you earn boosters on one device, they only show on that device. The only thing that carries to all games is ingame currency and gold. So if you were to uninstall the game, because you are deleting the data, the boosters data goes too.

The plus side of this means that you can earn the same boosters on all devices.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good day @Mekitaton do not worry as nothing is wrong.

You save the boosters in the game memory on the device that you play on. Not on the game itself. So if you earn boosters on one device, they only show on that device. The only thing that carries to all games is ingame currency and gold. So if you were to uninstall the game, because you are deleting the data, the boosters data goes too.

The plus side of this means that you can earn the same boosters on all devices.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?