We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

New Design in Pet Rescue Saga

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,394 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2

As a player. Nothing to do with being a moderator as Pet rescue is not my main game.

I like the design and I am struggling to see why everyone thinks its fuzzy when all I can see is my blocks look clearer and brighter and more in line with the other King games.

I actually prefer it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,394 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2

The people that designed it played it. It was tested with live players before being released to the general public. The majority of players seem to like it.

But all feedback is being passed over, we cannot promise that it will change as there are more players than in the community who are still playing and giving feedback.The community is only a very very small part of the feedback they receive. But if it is visual and you have bad eye sight then hopefully they are taking note and considering it all.

• sandiwaterslewis
    sandiwaterslewis Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited August 2

OMG! I thought this was a new new thing as I’ve never seen these AWFUL blocks before! They are TERRIBLE.
    I like the rest of the graphics, but the blocks & anything on the board need to go back to the original style please. It’s making my game virtually unplayable, very hard to immediately distinguish between blocks ans the design is not sharp and well defined like the previous design, and it looks really juvenile. My immediate thought was “oh well, that’s me and Pet Rescue done for then.”
    I used to enjoy the original Bubble Witch saga until I got to the end; then they stopped that one & they introduced no 2 & 3. I can’t play them as they look like they are for 3 yr olds!! This new board design gives me the same thoughts.

Judging by the amount of negative comments here KING, you need to take notice of your players, and quickly before you lose too many. I will be one of them.

• manxmano
    manxmano Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited August 2

The new design is a step backwards, it is very flat and has none of the 3d effect that the previous design has. That does make it hard to distinguish the game elements like the caged blocks. These colours are very garish and just not pleasant to look at. Please revert.

• WeaverFairy
    WeaverFairy Posts: 95 Level 2
    edited August 2

this is not the first time this design has been imposed and the feedback is if anything more negative than last time. I frankly do not believe that people who regularly play this game could possibly like it. The blocks merge together making it difficult to distinguish and the colours are too bright. I have no intention of damaging my eyesight trying to play it. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the previous block design so no reason to change it. Most of the people playing probably do not think to comment on here and will just vote with their feet.

• Eman_Butt18
    Eman_Butt18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2

new style of pet rescue is very bad kindly undo that change It’s not good

• manxmano
    manxmano Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited August 2

In particular the design of the new ice and fire blocks are rubbish and the caged blocks just have a horrible flat grid on them, terrible.

• pilly1
    pilly1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2

MMy blocks have just today changed they make the game look like it's for a five year old .Really don't like it the grafics are not clear

• marjim
    marjim Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2

I didn't like it at first but now I'm getting used to it

• kwyatt
    kwyatt Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2

This new design is terrible! It is very hard on the eyes and makes me not want to play. I’ve actually spent money on this game so changes like this really make me mad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?