Bring back more extra plays!

Cadog
Cadog Posts: 3 Newbie

Only one chance to get five additional plays at the end of a level? Why? I don't mind watching ads to get more plays, sometimes I only need an additional five more plays after the first five in order to complete a level. Very frustrating!

Comments

• Vera_Owen
    Vera_Owen Posts: 2 Newbie

I have played this game along time I am up to7741 without extra lives I am being to not like his game I am 68 I will not spend money paying for extra lives when times are so tough will give up on this game and find another to play not everyone can afford to buy extra lives

• Vera_Owen
    Vera_Owen Posts: 2 Newbie

What is happening with this game no cherry BOM and no extra lives not even 5 extra I love playing this game but you are making it impossible to play it

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

I suspect the extra lives is yet another one of the tests as it happens in the other games I play too. It comes and goes.

As to the cherry bomb, I will tag @Lynette as she might know.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,668 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Vera_Owen these things should be in your game still. Check your game connection. Log out, then back in again and see if this restores things to your game.

• kjqualley
    kjqualley Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, @Vera - totally agree with you. I was looking through the chats to see if anyone else had any issues with limited or no ads. Kind of surprised to see only 2 people bringing it up.
    For me, real money is for real stuff, that's why I don't complain about watching ads. Some levels will offer 1 round of ads for 5 moves or a bomb, and others won't. I did notice the super hard levels are usually the ones where you have to pay right away to finish.
    Moderator Note: My second issue is that none of my gold( didn't even ask for the boosters) I had paid to continue levels during the last "collect red blocks" event (whatever it's called) has been returned. The red blocks collected were never counted towards progression. I did contact support & send whatever screenshots I could catch in time. It kind takes the fun out of everything. Hope everyone has a great day/night.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?