Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I was one day into my grow your pet and the next day it says the event has ended.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not for sure what you mean by timer because the event had started the day before and the next day I had four days left. I log into my game at least 3 or 4 times a day and the second time I logged in, it said the event had ended
Hi blossomj,
The "Grow Your Pet" event may have ended because the event's time ran out. These events are usually time-limited, so if it ended after one day, the timer likely reached zero. If you missed it, donβt worry new events and opportunities to grow your pet will come around again!
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask π