PRS - Not showing score after completing a Level

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Support

Hi y'all! 👋 I'm having a little issue here. 😕

• If I play a new Level & complete it, I don't get the screen that shows the Level # with the score and Stars I got. All I get it this ⬇️ and then get redirect to the Map.

• Whereas, when I replay a Level & complete it again, I do get the screen that shows the Score and Stars I got. ⬇️

FYI >>> This happens in all platforms/devices I play: Amazon Fire tablet through FB & King, PC through FB & PC downloaded App through Microsoft Store. All my devices & Apps are update & I have done exhaustive troubleshooting in all as well.

Is anyone else having the same issue? ❓️ Am I missing something? ❓️ Advice?

📩 Tagging fellow PRS Players for much needed help 🙃 @kiara_wael, @Pitty_Kitty & @Freddy_Falkner.

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @frenioz00 are you sure that's the correct order of your screenshots? 🤔 I get the screenshot with no level label only on newly cleared levels, if I replay the level it says it's level XX. I don't think this is a glitch; I think that's the way PRS has designed these messages since an update that made the team feature and booster streak disappear. Apparently the game doesn't think it's necessary for us to know what level we just cleared. LOL It's not a big deal since most contests require us to replay levels but I do wonder why they took the level number away though 😆

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,716 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @frenioz00

Since two weeks Im not get Completed Star, Score and Top Players .

But when I play today i got it all .

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

So I'm guessing that if I wanted to post a screenshot -say for the current PRS Level Challenge- of a newly cleared Level I'd have to play it -and complete it- twice?

yes, otherwise you can't easily prove you cleared blocks or rescued pets lol. I thought the same thing when I read the new challenge thread.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,572 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hey @frenioz00, You are not alone -- I have the same experience with first-time completed levels. No level shown in completed screen for level 4010:

I didn't want to replay levels above 4000 for a second time so I returned to the Animal Kingdom to replay levels for the newest contest.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?