PET RESCUE SAGA LEVEL 4053

Options

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@CarlitaAlfonso

Another thing I've noticed when playing this level is that more of the Pets and Butterflies fall when you remove large groups of blocks rather than just small groups of two or three. Hopefully this might help if you want to try again?

I do understand your frustration, levels like this make me want to give up also!

• c1498
    c1498 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I got past the level today. I had three pets left and I had 3 yellow butterflies and 1 blue butterfly. I used my paint brush booster and wire clippers to "unlock" and to paint all my remaining blocks yellow. Luckily, I had enough blocks to save my pets. If you can get past that level, the rest of the levels are very manageable. Good luck and I understand your frustration.

• kellan2001
    kellan2001 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Managed to get 4053, then got to the equally random 4061. Do they want to annoy us? On the positive side there is no risk of people spending gold to try and get it out unlike 2 of the previous episodes

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,632 Level 4
    edited February 2021
    Options

Lynette every time you do that, the one butterfly come down and the color is now gone that you need. I tried that but that didn't work for me. I had to use the booster to help me with the level. I still would not have been able to get off of it. There was never one lucky board in my favor to pass the level. If I had not had a paint brush to use, I'd still be on it. I had to use the hammer so more blocks would come down to paint for the butterfly to get the last pet. I never had one board that I could have used to pass the level.

• Peanut7139
    edited February 2021
    Options

Kellan2001 & C1498, I also did the same thing but will say for anyone else who has to go through this, I had to use the booster to get passed it. I did not get a lucky board as one of the people wanted to call it. If I had not used a booster, I would still be playing 4053. The other ones so far I have been able to get past.4053 I had to use all of my paint brush to get off that level. I also used a lot of my booster to try and get past 4053. It was the last paint brush I had to get off the level. I have a feeling a lot more people are going to be stuck on that level. 4061 was also one I am struggling with. I put it down and just waited for another day. These two levels are in need of booster for us, not the King creators or the workers with this game. There game is nothing like ours. I can tell by the youtube videos when you watch them. I'm out of booster to get off of 4061 so I have to wait. I need the paint brush for that one also. If not enough blocks, no butterflies to get the pets, you can't get passed the level.

• Peanut7139
    Options

C1498 you were a great support with this one for me, thanks for helping. You also Lynette.

• Peanut7139
    Options

Lynette this is a question for you, when you take the challenge on for a person stuck on a level, once you win the level for them and it says you are sending a booster to them, does that mean that the person gets to move on to the next level or just a booster is won to help them on the level? I ask because all this time I thought when I was taking on the person's level that is stuck, I thought once I won it that they would move on to the next level. I think I am wrong because the first one that I ask for help on was 4053 and I was waiting for someone to help me with it but what happened was I got boosters sent to me that did not help because they were balloons and I needed the paint brush for this level. I'm confused because I thought that once you win it for that person, they get to move on. That I guess is not how it works so I'm asking you can you explain it to me for the people stuck and you help them by winning the level. Thanks

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

I'm glad you got passed Level 4053 😊

In answer to your question, the only 'help' the other player gets is a balloon booster to use in that level they are stuck on - which, depending on the level is sometimes no help at all!

Personally I find this is not much insentive to actually bother helping 😐️

• Peanut7139
    Options

I'm glad you said that Lynette because I was so annoyed by this help player stuck when this first time I ask for help and it wasn't help at all. I really thought that when I passed the level for others, it made them move forward so now they are on to the next level. I had no idea that this is how it worked until it became my turn and I was sent balloons on a level where I really didn't need them and they don't help. That is what made me ask how this works and what is happening with this help player stuck. It really doesn't help at all when a player is stuck. You still have to get yourself off the level. You really need to talk to who ever came up with this. I'm annoyed and will not bother to pass another level for a person who is in need of help. I thought I was really helping the player but I'm not. Good grief! Ufff

• Peanut7139
    Options

I'm glad you said that Lynette because I was so annoyed by this help player stuck when this first time I ask for help and it wasn't help at all. I really thought that when I passed the level for others, it made them move forward so now they are on to the next level. I had no idea that this is how it worked until it became my turn and I was sent balloons on a level where I really didn't need them and they don't help. That is what made me ask how this works and what is happening with this help player stuck. It really doesn't help at all when a player is stuck. You still have to get yourself off the level. You really need to talk to who ever came up with this. I'm annoyed and will not bother to pass another level for a person who is in need of help. I thought I was really helping the player but I'm not. Good grief! Ufff

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?