Re :Pet rescue saga mystery moutain

Options
2»

Comments

• hazey01
    hazey01 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Any chance this is going to be fixed before the game finishes or are we expected to just give up ? I honestly hope that all of us get some sort of reward given to us for having to put up with this problem and that by next friday it has been resolved so we can play it properly .

• hazey01
    Options

So i contacted someone when this first started ,reported it and then again yesterday ,still it carries on ,so i decided to contact them again to find they are active ,meaning online yet not even bothering to look at the question or answer ,this is obvious to me that they do not care if it is broken or not as to literally ignore things or not email as which they stated somebody would do is proof they do not care about the people who play their games ,yet without people playing their game they would be nothing ,FIX THE GAME !

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2
    Options

I played the Mystery Mtn game and ran through two levels started the third and then won the first game in level three and then started the second and ended the game causing it to fail and then go back to the first game in the level. I then closed Pet Rescue Saga and rebooted the machine. I then opened the PRS game and started Mystery Mtn. It started me at the first game in level three as it has for years. I am playing version 1.268.x due to the failure to update from my source which is another problem. So the problem is really new since the latest update on Friday.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,255 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

This is because of connection problems with facebook.

In it's most recent update facebook added new measures to stop viruses spreading (like those you get via messenger) but it has also affected game data. Facebook will block the data and the game is unable to save your progress.

It can help to clear your cache often and to log your game out then in again to facebook.

@hazey01 try clearing the cache then closing your device before opening it all up again (hopefully this will clear any corrupt data that might be causing problems)

Also, if you are playing on computer try using a different browser than you usually do.

I log out of facebook a lot (as I play on several accounts) and I don't usually have any problems, but this weekend even my Mountain game was not saving the data until I logged out and back in again!

If you play on a mobile device or the Windows 10 app you can log out of facebook completely and play logged in via email so King saves your data instead - there are no problems at all with this way of playing!

• hazey01
    Options

Lynette i have cleared the cache ,tons of times as i stated , i have an updated system on my laptop ,updated browser the works ,i have logged out as i obviously go to bed , it still happens , i logged out last night ,logged on to facebook today and it is still happening , i tried another browser as i usually use google chrome ,but used microsoft edge ,still the same issues ,so it is not my browser or cache and i do not have any other tabs or programs running either ,this is not an issue with facebook either as the other games are playing just fine ,in fact the game (not mystery mountain part ) itself is fine as is all other games i play on facebook ,so i suggest the technical people who make this part of the game fix it and stop treating us like children as we obviously try everything before coming on here to say it is not working !

• hazey01
    Options

may i also add ,that you can not log out of a game through facebook on a laptop ,you either go on and play then after you decide to stop playing you just come off ,and it automatically saves. I log out of facebook whenever i need too i never leave myself logged in ,i clear caches often , my laptop is up to date ,so please tell me what solution you have now i have done all of this and it is still not working ?? i am sure all of us would like to know as it is not just myself having this problem is it as you can clearly see !

• Lynette
    Options

The game works fine for most players...it's just some who have problems when connected to facebook.

They have tried working with facebook to solve these problems but facebook do not really care about game players, we are not a priority to them.

Many players have found that using Firefox as a browser is better than Chrome (where most of the problems are) and Edge.

• Lynette
    edited March 2021
    Options

...also, other games are not playing fine on facebook, I'm in a lot of facebook help groups (and for companies other than King) and they also have exactly the same problems! This is also why many games are leaving facebook

You are lucky if it only affects pet Rescue for you 😊

• hazey01
    Options

I have never had problems with the games except once in about 5 years and that was bubble witch saga , i do not have firefox , i used to have it and found it caused many issues with facebook itself and lagged a lot ,google however has not caused issues ,i tried using microsoft edge as i stated above but it still happened so obviously not the browser issue or cache issue ,i play plenty of games myself on facebook via my laptop as i do not have them on my phone as i keep my phone to use for calls and texts ,not games ,if this can not be sorted out then surely those who have lost out should get what they lost ,i also was told via inbox/chat window on the contact us part i would be emailed ,yet not one single email has been sent ,it seems like maybe the makers don't really care either ,not just facebook !

• hazey01
    Options

Is this company kidding around ,same issue AGAIN !! seriously get this issue sorted ,i know there was a fault as i got an email stating they knew it was problem on games side ..still not fixed though despite having a week to sort it out

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?