Is it just me or are the levels above 4300 getting much much harder?

Options
sringbean
sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2

When I got near 4300 the levels appear to become more challenging to win without boosters. Just over 4300 one or more seemed impossible, and a second appeared to be unwinnable until I made a fortunate mistake and learned the trick. This seems to have happened before where the levels were harder and then became easier again after thirty or so puzzles. Does the current run just over 4300 seam harder to others, or is it just me? 😺

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

hehe, you know I'm right there with you @sringbean

I'm talking about playing without boosters or extra moves here: there used to be one or two harder levels in an episode and occasionally there was an impossible one, which would be made easier within a few weeks.

But recently the amount of harder levels has increased and the most recent release had 4 levels I just could not do 😭

My opinion is that there are too many free boosters and advantages in the game now, especially with the mega bomb!

Any level can be passed using a booster or two, or the mega bomb. So if players use these all the time and finish the episode within a short time then the game makers are going to keep trying to make the levels harder.

When I use boosters I can finish an episode within about 30 mins.

Boosters should be used to boost when you're stuck, not as a way to complete every single level!

I find it sad because I like the challenge of solving levels but many other players seem to prefer being the first to finish or having the highest score πŸ˜•

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2
    Options

I also try to play without boosters and have done well over the levels but not it is far more challenging. I guess I just need to game on!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

😊 It is understandable that the higher we get the trickier the levels get, but we should not need to rely on boosters to pass all of them!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?