Pet Rescue mystery quest level 379

Tina-3
Tina-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

How is it possible to get to 20,000 points on level 379 mystery quest.? I've rescued all pets and cleared the board and only collected 8,000+ points. Pls fix the total points for this level.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Tina!

Please see this video clip for best strategy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dJdU0LzpWM

Cheers :-)

• Boxer_Mom
    Boxer_Mom Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2015

Hi Tina!

Please see this video clip for best strategy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dJdU0LzpWM

Cheers :-)

This video does not answer the question. This video shows how to clear the level & get 5,000 points. The level has changed. You now have to get 20,000 points. How is this possible? Has anybody done this? Is this a glitch. King games need to fix this.
  • Mildchild
    Mildchild Posts: 2 Newbie

I have had the same problem for months but I think one day if I keep trying I may solve it with lots of luck. I must of played this level hundreds of times. So far I have managed to rescue all the pets and score 19,000 points, and one time I rescued two pets but scored about 23,000 points. The secret is the blocks in the bottom part of the game with double points. Once in a while you get lots of blocks the same colour in the one place and I don't clear them straight away and try to remove the cages and get to where they can be grouped together and then cleared. If you can get a big block of the same colour blocks with a few double score blocks as well you can score big. The game points are calculated if it's 2 blocks you score 2 x 20 points, 3 blocks is 3 x 30 points, 4 blocks is 4 x 40 points etc. If you get two double score blocks you score x 4, three double score blocks you score x 6 etc. My best was about 16 x 160 x 6 = 15,360 in one go. Most times I score a total of around 7000 points though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?