Pet rescue - stuck for a year on level 987

Options
jlafemina
jlafemina Posts: 1 Newbie

I only have 2 friends that have unlocked the next level for me.  No one else seems to be getting my requests. Can someone please unlock the next level ???  Going to stop playing completely.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi jlafemina!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com? This way you'll be connected to other players who can help you out with extra lives and road blocks.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to get help fast in the game.

Cheers :-)

• hiker
    hiker Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I think it is a glitch because I am stuck, no names show up on my friends list to ask for help and if I put them in manually they are not getting them. Frustrating!! Its been this way for over a week, I was waiting to see if it would get fixed or put me through automatically but guess not

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?