Lost boosters

Marmon_K._Anna
Marmon_K._Anna Posts: 1 Newbie

hi There...

I did lost all my booster... Is going to be sorted out any time soon because they gone already 2-3weeks ago!?:(

thnx

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Marmon K. Anna,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Mar_Puig
    Mar_Puig Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

This weekend the game is blocked. I had to restart the game pet rescue in my samsung phone, but i did lost all my boosters. Is going to be sorted? Had gotten many keys and balloons after many games won!thnx

• Tony_Mc

Hi,

This weekend the game is blocked. I had to restart the game pet rescue in my samsung phone, but i did lost all my boosters. Is going to be sorted? Had gotten many keys and balloons after many games won!thnx

Hi Mar, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Bianca_Rios
    Bianca_Rios Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! I updated to the latest version of the pet rescue game and lost all my boosters! I had at least 20 of each boosters! I wanna know when I’m going to get them  back so I can continue playing. Thank you. 

• Tony_Mc

Hi! I updated to the latest version of the pet rescue game and lost all my boosters! I had at least 20 of each boosters! I wanna know when I’m going to get them  back so I can continue playing. Thank you. 

Hi Bianca Rios,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?