pet rescue stuck loading

Options
bluereadaholic
bluereadaholic Posts: 11 Level 2

My pet rescue game for the PC is stuck loading for days. I have tried the tutorial that was sent as the only reply to me and it did not work. I have tried various browsers. Any suggestions????? This is ridiculous.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey bluereadaholic, this is the first question I see coming from you. Are you able to play other King games on the same PC? Pet Rescue Saga has been working fine for me. Have you tried playing on King.com instead of Facebook? Clear cache, do a restart and very important, check if you have installed the latest version of Flash. If this doesn't help, then I'd suggest you provide more specific and technical information regarding your PC and maybe add a screenshot. Some players on this site have pretty good tech knowledge and maybe can help you out

• bluereadaholic
    Options

Hey bluereadaholic, this is the first question I see coming from you. Are you able to play other King games on the same PC? Pet Rescue Saga has been working fine for me. Have you tried playing on King.com instead of Facebook? Clear cache, do a restart and very important, check if you have installed the latest version of Flash. If this doesn't help, then I'd suggest you provide more specific and technical information regarding your PC and maybe add a screenshot. Some players on this site have pretty good tech knowledge and maybe can help you out

Hey Randall, I tried clearing my cache and restarting, updating flash. I have not tried playing on King.com but it would start me at the beginning again right? I was in level 648 or higher when it froze for lack of a better word. After I cleared the cache and restarted the page won't show up it is blank, not even a sad face like some are saying they get with a grey screen.
  • bluereadaholic
    Options

Sorry and yes I can play tons of other KING games

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?