I lose the received hours of unlimited lives

Options
Kathleen_Indigne
Kathleen_Indigne Posts: 17 Level 2

I play on several different devices (PC, tablet, Mobile phone) depending on what I have near me. I find that if I win "lives" for 2, 6 or even 24 hours, I seem to lose them each time I switch to another device. Please help.

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Kathleen,

The counter only works on the device you start the feature on; you won't have the same counter on all 3 devices you play on, as it's not synchronized between all your devices. Also, if you win prizes, you will get those only on 1 device.

Only gold bars and levels are synchronized between devices if you use Facebook or the Kingdom.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Kathleen,

The counter only works on the device you start the feature on; you won't have the same counter on all 3 devices you play on, as it's not synchronized between all your devices. Also, if you win prizes, you will get those only on 1 device.

Only gold bars and levels are synchronized between devices if you use Facebook or the Kingdom.

• Kathleen_Indigne
    Kathleen_Indigne Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the answer. I hadn't even realised that those counters did not match.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?