When I am on the weather alert I cannot see my friends scores

Options
Lesley_Mundy
Lesley_Mundy Posts: 6 Level 2

For the last 2 weeks whenever I get a weather alert I cannot see which of my friends have played or their scores, it's making the game really boring as there's nothing to play against

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,422 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Options

Lesley, King have stopped showing friends scores in bonus games. A friend got this answer:  "Our developers have advised that this was recently removed from the game to improve it's overall performance. The Weather Events are special side games that are not designed to be a part of the game map,so like other bonus games you cannot see where your friends are, or what score they achieved on each Level."  I did notice that when playing on King.com I did have friends on the Island though!

• Lesley_Mundy
    Lesley_Mundy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Lesley, King have stopped showing friends scores in bonus games. A friend got this answer:  "Our developers have advised that this was recently removed from the game to improve it's overall performance. The Weather Events are special side games that are not designed to be a part of the game map,so like other bonus games you cannot see where your friends are, or what score they achieved on each Level."  I did notice that when playing on King.com I did have friends on the Island though!

That's very disappointing as it's the only time I play against my friends. Sad bit I'll have to find another game to play

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?