🎉Pet Rescue Saga New Year Celebration badge!🥳

Options

Comments

• helron
    helron Posts: 89 Pro Player 👑
    Options

London England im from Swindon England my Dad retired us in Virginia USA so I have not seen my mums family my cousins since I was little so that's what I would love to do! That was so pawsome and marvelous new year 2024 contest! @Lynette 👍😄

Also so pawsome and marvelous new year 2024 badge! @johamilton 👍😄

Alright! My fantasy New Year celebration destination is London England Im from Swindon England my Dad retired us in Virginia USA so I have not seen my mums family my cousins since I was little so that's what I would love to do!

I'm wishing you all a GRAND NEW YEAR TOO. THANKS FOR THE FUN!

• Gabrian_Diaz
    Gabrian_Diaz Posts: 144 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Lynette, my fantasy destination will be the United States of America sometime, oh yeah! 🇺🇲😄

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lynette It would to celebrate New Year’s Eve up in a snowy mountain in Colorado. In a log cabin with my closest family and friends.

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 759 Level 4
    Options

My travel destination would be Sydney Australia.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

I've actually had the pleasure of celebrating New Year's Eve in Paris, when all traffic is stopped on the Champs Elysée (in fact it was in 2000-2001 welcoming the new millennium).

I think it would be fun to be in Australia to welcome the New Year or on a cruise ship and sail across the international date line at the stroke of midnight.

😊🐨💕

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

I would love to travel to Tasmania and welcome the New Year there.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 22,934 Level 5
    Options

@Lynette

My destination for the New Year's celebration will be at my home with my family together and there is nothing fancy we can dress up until the countdown begins. But, what exactly was it just watch as the fireworks explode until the New Year arrives! I wish New Year 2024 to the Pet Rescue Saga forum!

🤗☺️🎇🤩😎

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

no destination is appealing to me at the moment to be honest 😅 I always move for work so I'd rather celebrate the holidays at home

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,009 Level 4
    Options

My fantasy New Year would be in the beautiful city of Barcelona and on the tropical beach of the Island of Hawaii. Happy New Year’s @Lynette and to everyone in the Pet Rescue Saga. 🥳🎉

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,241 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I would go to Panama city Beach with my daughters and families and my mother and we would have our own fireworks display and watch the sunset and have a bonfire, while watching my grandson enjoy his 1st visit to the ocean. my fantasy New years destination.

Happy 2024 friends!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?