I am playing level 269 and I am NEVER allowed to finish the game - it always decides ahead for me.

hallemd55
hallemd55 Posts: 2 Newbie

I hate that I am never allowed to finish the game.  Let me win or lose on my own merits, don't decide for me.  It is incredibly annoying to say the least and I am about ready to uninstall the game and give it up!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening hallemd55, how do you mean you are never allowed to finish a game? Can you give me a little more detail please so I can get a picture of what its doing :)

• hallemd55
    hallemd55 Posts: 2 Newbie

Before I finish all my moves, the screen pops up and says "too few pets rescued" and ends the game.  I still have obvious moves available, but am not allowed to use them.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi hallemd55,  You'll get this message when you lose a Pet, it means there are not enough left in the game for you to save, so even if there are moves left, you cannot win.      When you run out of combinations in the game the board will drop and you lose the top rows of blocks until there are groups you can use.   Sometimes this means that Pets at the top of the board get lost too.    In Level 269 the Pets can also get trapped in cages.   If they get to the bottom in a cage, they are also lost, so the game ends.    Below is an example of this Level (let us know if the level has been changed since it was made)   Note how the Level is played. Line blasters on the board can be used to free Pets if they get trapped.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ufnsNv3es

• Ida_Pędzisz
    Ida_Pędzisz Posts: 12 Level 2

May l add something, casue its simillar topic. In opinion, when there is a level with no moves, and when we lost combinations, we should get a question if we want to use one of our boosters, and if player will say 'no' then the screen with the boosters for gold bars can pop out.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2018

I agree with you Ida, I'm always losing track of the number of moves and sometimes don't realise they're limited until they're gone! It would be great to be able to use, or buy, a booster at the end of a level. I will pass this feedback on for you :-)

• Ida_Pędzisz
    Ida_Pędzisz Posts: 12 Level 2

I agree with you Ida, I'm always losing track of the number of moves and sometimes don't realise they're limited until they're gone! It would be great to be able to use, or buy, a booster at the end of a level. I will pass this feedback on for you :-)

Wow, cool! Thanks a lot c:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?