(Update the game for get the fix): I cannot play past level 7663

Options

Comments

• Mig60
    Mig60 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It says update the game for the fix for level 7663, but I shouldn't have to continuously repeat the level to move onto 7664. Pet Rescue is the only game I play online and unless tech can get it fixed the right way I'll be done with it. I'm tired of wasting my time waiting on game glitches to be fixed. The game should update every time it downloads to play, so if its an update needed it should do it then. Instead of moving me past 7663, this lasted download wants me to complete 7662 again. I want to move forward not backwards!

• Kev3bra3
    Kev3bra3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have not been able to move past level 7663 on my computer for over a week now. I have beat that level multiple times I had the same problem on my Android phone but that platform was apparently fixed. Why can't this platform be corrected as well.

• Jorge55
    Jorge55 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 25
    Options

me pasa lo mismo, lo jugue mas de 10 veces y no paso, lo juego desde facebook

• Koteczka
    Koteczka Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

If I complete the next levels on my phone, will I have to play them again on Facebook? How will I know that level 7663 is already fixed? I can't look at him anymore :(

• Moretti_Giacomo
    Moretti_Giacomo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Gioco a Pet Rescue Saga da anni su PC tramite Facebook e, purtroppo, devo segnalare che il livello 7663 risulta ancora bloccato e, nonostante l'abbia superato molte volte, non riesco ad accedere al livello successivo. Mi potete aiutare? Grazie

• sharonserini
    sharonserini Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

it has been a week stuck on level 7663, any resolve heading my way? I have reloaded the game and It still is on the same level…

• sharonserini
    sharonserini Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

there are pets that need to be rescued, and I feel helpless, I can't help them..

• Julie_Lakin
    Julie_Lakin Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I'm getting continuously frustrated by this game.Still cannot proceed to 7664 on my chromebook i'm beginning to lose hope that this issue will ever be resolved!!When it is fixed and i say "when" because it's now 9 days later and still no resolution.In all the years i've played this game i've never known this maybe the odd glitch that was fixed swiftly but i cannot understand why this is so difficult.Once fixed maybe you can move us pass this level as i've now completed it 20x!!

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,886 Community Manager
    Options

Hey Pet Savers! 🐾

We know some of you are still stuck on level 7663, especially if you're playing on Facebook or desktop 😔 Our team is aware of the issue and is diligently investigating to find a solution. Your patience means the world to us during this time.

Please know that we're doing everything we can to get you back to saving pets as soon as possible. Once we have news, we'll share the info here.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?