๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿพ Welcome to Halloween Petopia! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿฏ New Feature: Honey Race! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฏ

๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿพ Welcome to Halloween Petopia! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽƒ

Snow_Rider
Snow_Rider Posts: 2,348 Community Manager
edited October 7 in Discussions

The most spook-tacular season has arrived in Pet Rescue Saga, and our adorable pets are dressed in their cutest Halloween costumes, craving sweets, and ready for a chillingly fun adventure! ๐Ÿ‘ป

For this special event, youโ€™ll not only be able to build your city, but also let your pets explore spooky mansions, fly on broomsticks, and enjoy brewing up Halloween sweets at the Candy Factory! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿš๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘ป Whatโ€™s in Store?

๐Ÿš๏ธ Spooky Buildings: Unlock and build Halloween-themed structures, including haunted houses, castles, and even the Pet Cemetery! ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ

๐ŸŽƒ Mysterious Decorations: From mystical pumpkins to bats flying over your town, youโ€™ll discover plenty of spooky decorations that add a fun, eerie atmosphere to your Petopia!

๐Ÿพ Adorable Pet Adventures: Your pets are ready for the ultimate Halloween fun! Watch as they explore, play, and enjoy candies after their Trick or Treat adventures. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ

๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ Exclusive Halloween Surprises: As you progress in the game, expect some surprises that will make your gameplay even more thrilling and fun!

โณ The event duration: from October 7 to November 5!

๐Ÿ‘ป: 75 hair-raising levels

Havenโ€™t played Halloween Petopia yet? Check out our detailed guidelines to get started!

๐Ÿ‘€ How Excited Are You About Halloween Petopia?

๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿพ Welcome to Halloween Petopia! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽƒ 44 votes

๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ Super excited! Canโ€™t wait to build my haunted town!
75%
Lady_ChooLynettePeanut7139kiara_waelEnergizerBunnyhjojobean01bearwithmeBQN537tammylee1969MountainMomDieOmimicarmenechevarriaphyllis1959rebelchildfergies77EhrenVarneyqueenb130Racoon7fanfan22Palash_Sarma 33 votes
๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ Excited, but need to explore first
4%
SabrinaMbabyuppydog1 2 votes
๐Ÿ‘ป Curious
4%
SApple2steiny94 2 votes
๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ Not my first Halloween Petopia. I'm fine playing without it
15%
rkellerLadyGaivmandeejax62lisamoVladislav2025KarenGilleyjayu_queen 7 votes
ยซ13456711

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?