Options
2»

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,972 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Klauditz said:
    Alles großer Mist. Bei mir sind über Nacht über 700 Booster bei Pet Rescue verschwunden. Auf dem Tablet sind sie noch da, im Handy weg. Beide laufen über das gleiche Facebook-Konto.
    Hi @Klauditz , Welcome to our Community  =)

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood.  Please feel free to re-post your question in English , You can use google translate and will be happy to help you.

• Klauditz
    Klauditz Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Also available in English...
    It's all ** Edited by CM - rude **.  I've had over 700 boosters go missing overnight from Pet Rescue. They're still there on the tablet, gone in the cell phone. They're both on the same Facebook account. This is the second time this has happened.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,972 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Klauditz said:
    Also available in English...
    It's all ** Edited by CM - rude **.  I've had over 700 boosters go missing overnight from Pet Rescue. They're still there on the tablet, gone in the cell phone. They're both on the same Facebook account. This is the second time this has happened.

Hi Klauditz
    If you connected to Facebook before follow this step 
    • Open the Facebook application on your device and log in to your own 'correct' Facebook profile.
    • Open the game and tap the blue Facebook 'connect' button, to re-link your game to the now active Facebook profile
    If you cannot recover your boosters, we can offer support and replacement for any you've purchased but not yet used. Please contact us using the link at the bottom of this page:

Here for contact link 
    Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Klauditz! The Boosters are not backed up to Facebook or your King account and therefore not synced between devices. Boosters and also Lives are only available on the same device where you received it on. 

That's why you can lose them on one device and still have them on another.

If you lost any purchased items, then email Player Support directly from the game so they can automatically see your purchases and easily compensate for them. Go to the game's Start menu and tap the Settings and then the Cogwheel. Choose Help and then Purchases and Gold Bars and you'll find the Contact us in the bottom of the page.
  • Klauditz
    Klauditz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    It is not necessary to buy boosters for Pet Rescue. The levels are so easy that you can do most of them in 2-3 attempts. I've gone through all the levels twice and already got about 150 boosters, but it's still annoying and irritating that they are not saved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?