Disable Hints

Options
michaelnj
michaelnj Posts: 4 Newbie

Is there a way to disable the hints from popping up every 15 seconds?  It's very annoying and really is useless. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I've looked for a while and haven't found a place where you can turn them off unfortunately. Now I just pretend it's not happening so I don't get annoyed by it any longer, it's hard though :P

• Vouge31
    Vouge31 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. It frustates and iritates me that it is in such a way that I can't even think for myself without having a tip of a move shown to me 3 seconds after the last move is done. I believe this game is not developed to wait till a move is shown or to spoon feed the player with moves. I believe that this game is to think for yourself, fail and try again type of game.

• Houston_Minshew
    Houston_Minshew Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If you highlight/click on a letter and leave it highlighted while you search for your next word, the hints wont pop up.

• RogerTheShrubber
    RogerTheShrubber Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2017
    Options

If you highlight/click on a letter and leave it highlighted while you search for your next word, the hints wont pop up.

I tried this and it didn't work

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?