Levels after 410

Options
Allan_Barnard
Allan_Barnard Posts: 29 Level 2

Playing on my laptop on my facebook page. Have reached level 410 but no more levels showing. Do I need to download them or will they eventually appear ?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Allan,

I recommend you to play the game on a mobile device, as there are more levels available for the game on mobile. You can still use your Facebook or Kingdom account for synchronization. 

• Allan_Barnard
    Allan_Barnard Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Hey Allan,

I recommend you to play the game on a mobile device, as there are more levels available for the game on mobile. You can still use your Facebook or Kingdom account for synchronization. 

I know, but I don't have a mobile device so I am stuck with my laptop

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?