There is a fault in alphabetty 622

Options
Ruud_Koopman
Ruud_Koopman Posts: 22 Level 2

I have removed the 2 cheeseboards but the game in Dutch did not end. I had one more turn left. 

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

I just replayed this and I was able to reproduce the glitch in Italian when playing with the default helper - took out the second cheese plate with my last move, and the game ended unsuccessfully telling me I was out of moves. Then replayed it with the "Avventuriera" helper (should be "Adventurer", the one which takes out two -2 move bombs) and touched both cheese plates before my moves ended - got a lowly score of just over 5k but passed.

• Brett-4
    Brett-4 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    You have to score 1000 minimum for it to finish the level, even if you collect the two plates.  I'm trying to 3 star this level, finding it very hard.  3 starred everything else.  Annoying.
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Brett-4 is correct ... the 1000 point minimum happens with other levels too.
    As for getting 3 stars
    ... you might try the artifact that removes traps  - that may help getting off to a good start
    ... when switching artifacts give each change several tries(20-30?) before trying another artifact
    ... 9790 will get 2 stars ... 9856 3 stars(approximate range)
    ... good luck ... the notes here do not add much more on level 622
    ... open in a new tab or a new window
    ... http://www.screenshotabe.com/index.php

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?