What is the highest level in alphabetty? I’m on 920

Options

Answers

• parkers199
    parkers199 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am currently on level 920 and wondered if my game could be reset. I don’t want to go back to the beginning so can it be reset around level 500. I have been re doing levels over the last couple of weeks to better my score but it’s a real pain scrolling down hundreds of levels all the time. Thanks 
  • Gemma-3
    Gemma-3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Parkers199 I agree. I don't mind re doing old levels to better my score but the scrolling is ridiculous. Some users seem to have the option to click to be sent to older levels but despite several updates I don't have this option yet. For now, I have stopped playing.
  • Annab59
    Annab59 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm fed up of playing old levels. I understand that you have been making improvements in the game but we also need new levels to play. 920 is the last during months!!! 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi @Annab59 and welcome to our Community!

You have all the info here if you reached level 920 already. 

Don't forget to check the Weekly Word Challenge here where you can win Gold Bars to your game.
  • GreggGirl
    GreggGirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just got to level 420 and there don't seem to be any more levels.  I am playing on king.com which is a platform I gather is no longer supported.  Will new levels open up for me if I wait, or is this it?
  • IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options
    This was on Facebook a few days ago. I hope it's true!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options
    GreggGirl said:
    I just got to level 420 and there don't seem to be any more levels.  I am playing on king.com which is a platform I gather is no longer supported.  Will new levels open up for me if I wait, or is this it?
    Hello @GreggGirl, Hearty Welcome to the Alpha Betty section of our friendly King Community :) 

Unfortunately, King.com has less levels on most of the games... not sure about the reason!!  For you to play more advanced levels, I would suggest you to play through Facebook OR on a mobile device through Facebook or Kingdom account.  

Please let me know if you need further assistance :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • jossegarcia
    jossegarcia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The last level that appears on my laptop (through king.com) is 410. How can I continue to the next episode since there are 910 levels? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jossegarcia Hearty Welcome to the Alpha Betty section of our friendly King Community :) 

Do you have a Facebook account?  If so, you can play rest of the levels through Facebook account :+1: 

If you do not like to have Facebook account, you can play the game on a mobile device and play through Kingdom account. 

Please post back and let me know if you have further questions.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below (just like before)! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi @jossegarcia

The King.com version of the game do not have any further levels past 410 since it runs on the old Flash Player version. 

The mobile and Facebook version have already the new updated HTML5 version and the complete game with 920 levels. 

King.com is under reconstruction and an update process right now so all new levels should be updated there soon. I have no details when the site will be updated fully to HTML5 though. 

If you want to continue the game right away on mobile, download the app from App Store or Google Play Store and connect the game to your King account and it will start from 411.

If you prefer to play on Facebook on a computer, then sync your King account to Facebook and the levels will be synced to Facebook:

-Click on Settings
    -Choose Account
    -Type your password
    -Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
    -Click on the two arrows
    -Open the game on Facebook and you should be on 411 on your Facebook account

If you don't want to switch to Facebook or mobile then you simply need to wait patiently for the site update. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?