Play piramyd saga

Options
miry59
miry59 Posts: 5 Level 2
the game on the pc is stopped at level 185 while on the app I'm at level 568 why?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,849 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mity59 Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire Saga section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with PC!!  Try these trouble-shooting steps to follow on your PC and see if they help to resolve the issue 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update 

Please post back and let us know how it went,  by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

If none of those steps helped, we will see what else to do by escalating this issue to our Pyramid Solitaire Community Manager.  

Hope everything works out!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • miry59
    miry59 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Scrivi salve , ho effettuato le procedure sul pc come mi era stato consigliato ma su facebook il livello resta su 185 contrariamente a quello su mobile che é sul livello 568

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,849 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @miry59

I am sorry to say that I cannot understand what you wrote!!  Please post back in English to for us to understand and to help you with the question you have!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?