Facebook sync

Options
Mrsjallow
Mrsjallow Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi I think am getting desperate now so I thought to try the community. What it is, is that I have 2 Facebook accounts. I have gone up lots of levels on the one account, (‘level 2366) but now every time I try to play solitaire it’s reverting to level 1 in the account I have never played with....does that make sense? I need help to solve this please. I wrote to king and it advised closing the app and reinstalling. I have done all that and even reinstalled my Facebook account! Still it doesn’t go to my Facebook account that I use . I had gotten up to level 2366 and of course this involved some serious paying to buy some serious gold bars! This problem only occurs on my iPad . On my phone, I am still on level 2366 but on iPad it won’t let me sign in as my Facebook account that has this level.

please help. Thanks so much.

Best Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Mrsjallow and welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how you feel! It's the Player Support team who have better tools to have a look at this, but here are some tips that might help:

1) Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device - please note that unfortunately any saved lives and boosters you have stored on the device may be lost during this process.

2) Close all tabs in your browser and clear the browser cache

3) Turn off the device

4) Turn the device back on and download the game again from the app store (but not the Facebook app)

5) Open your browser and log into the correct Facebook account through the browser.

6) Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook.

7) Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish.

If you take these steps exactly this way, it should work! 😊

• Mrsjallow
    Answer ✓
    Options

It worked! Thanks so much for your help xxx

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Mrsjallow and welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how you feel! It's the Player Support team who have better tools to have a look at this, but here are some tips that might help:

1) Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device - please note that unfortunately any saved lives and boosters you have stored on the device may be lost during this process.

2) Close all tabs in your browser and clear the browser cache

3) Turn off the device

4) Turn the device back on and download the game again from the app store (but not the Facebook app)

5) Open your browser and log into the correct Facebook account through the browser.

6) Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook.

7) Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish.

If you take these steps exactly this way, it should work! 😊

• Mrsjallow
    Answer ✓
    Options

It worked! Thanks so much for your help xxx

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Nice your current level and thanks for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?