New phone

Options
48Nita48
48Nita48 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have tried getting on to pyramid Saga with a new phone ( game accidently deleted on old phone). I have a king account with my email yet when I try to sign on to Pyramid Saga it tells me email not found. I have tried the last two and a half hours and I am at my wit's end

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @48Nita48

Welcome to the King community. 🤗

I would suggest to click the link to “forgot password” and put in your email and if I says that they can’t find your email then you’ll have to create an account. If they find your email then reset your password and you should be able to login to the game. 💕👍

If this doesn’t work then you’ll have to contact customer support from with in your game profile. Let me know if this works. 🤗

Thanks for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @48Nita48 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yes! Like Teresa answered you try these steps on previous reply. If it's still not worked, you click on Player Support here and then ask this problem, so we hope they help you but it taken longer. 😊

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔔 Let's hear you out HERE!🔊

What is your favorite King game? HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🎵 King Community Playlist HERE 🎵

👧🧑 Let's break the ice HERE 🍧🍦

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• 48Nita48
    48Nita48 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Not sure why my questions are answered with the same thing I already put in my email to you but I asked how you get logged in on another device if it tells you your email is not found. I have tried everything

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @48Nita48 👋

You click on Player Support here and then ask this problem, so we hope they help you but it taken longer. 😊

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔔 Let's hear you out HERE!🔊

What is your favorite King game? HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🎵 King Community Playlist HERE 🎵

👧🧑 Let's break the ice HERE 🍧🍦

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?