Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
I am trying to connect the app to Facebook to carry on with the game at the next level and I keep getting the above error message. Can anyone help? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here is a link that will let you know what to do so you won't loose any boosters🤗
Syncing your progress with Facebook on King.com
How do I take the game off of Facebook. Just keeping it on king ?
I am sorry you are having this problem. It is a Facebook problem not King. It does say that they are working on it. So please have patience. I know that is hard when you are wanting to play, so hopefully it will get fixed soon💕
Can't find my progress level and can't connect to face book
Same here! It’s been that way since last night. I can’t even play the game. I have years and years worth of levels connected to FaceBook and I can’t connect.