Everything zeroed out

SofiAndKate
SofiAndKate Posts: 7 Level 2

New episode 176

New level 2677

Nothing changed on my android phone, no recent updates to the game (other than the new episode), everything (boosters, jokers, scepters, extra cards) is zeroed. I had 101, 348, and 345 in the boosters, 99!, 99!, and 78 in the jokers, scepters, extra cards. now zero across the board. Imagine how I feel.

Answers

• SofiAndKate
    SofiAndKate Posts: 7 Level 2

Update: just realized I've already played this episode. It appears the entire episode was reset, as well as boosters, etc. I was at the end, now I'm back to the beginning with everything reset. Consider this a bug report.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,840 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

And Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem (lost progress) that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked by Save Current Level Steps, you can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,564 Candy Moderator

Hello @SofiAndKate 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community 🙂

I am sorry to hear that you had an issue in your game!

Just wondering.... is it all resolved and did you get your boosters back? Or are you still having the issue?

As per my knowledge, without reinstalling and/or changing the device and without any updates, we should not be losing all those boosters! Please let me know if you are still looking for help.

You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day and a fantastic week ahead 💎 💎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?