I am no longer getting daily spins, what happened?

Options
mbpender
mbpender Posts: 1 Newbie

I am no longer getting daily spins, what happened?

Best Answers

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Answer āœ“
    Options

@abe_coffee & @mbpender, I haven't had the Daily Spin for a few days now either. šŸ˜” And yes Abe, you are right, the last time this happened it lasted for quite a while... fingers crossed that it won't this time.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Answer āœ“
    Options

hi @SyntaxTerror

those are good questions

unfortunately, ads and the booster wheel come and go

the ads are by design ... some players get them from time to time ... I have rarely seen an ad on ABS

the booster wheel is another matter ... many players did not have the booster wheel for several weeks last summer

it has been working for a few weeks recently, but a few players have reported it missing in the past week

it will be reported to the studio(again)

šŸ®Ā šŸ®Ā Ā 

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?