Loading issues AGAIN!!!!!

Options
Mary_J_Bridges
Mary_J_Bridges Posts: 9 Level 2

THIS IS HAPPENING AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK! FROM WHAT I'M READING FROM OTHER PLAYERS I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S ISSUES ON OUR END. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR SITE! YOU GIVE THE SAME ANSWERS TO EVERYONE. I'VE TRIED FIREFOX, IT DOESN'T LOAD CORRECTLY AT ALL! I'VE DONE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID TO DO OVER AND OVER. PLEASE GET YOUR SITE WORKING RIGHT.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Mary_J_Bridges 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Computer) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If you have followed another these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues with getting this game on your PC, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

Or you can also download this game (Pyramid Solitaire Saga) if you have playing mobile device or Windows 10. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars and progress can still transferred but boosters and events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Grace_S_Yap
    Grace_S_Yap Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

The game is not loading (Google Chrome). I have clear my cache and also try to open with Mozilla Firefox but the game still not loading. Can someone please fix it.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @Grace_S_Yap 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Computer) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If you have followed another these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues with getting this game on your PC, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

Or you can also download this game (Pyramid Solitaire Saga) if you have playing mobile device or Windows 10. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars and progress can still transferred but boosters and events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Mary_J_Bridges
    Mary_J_Bridges Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

ID 1012331021 I STILL CAN'T GET FARM HERO SAGA TO LOAD AT ALL. PLEASE DON'T SEND ME THE WHAT TO DO LIST. I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. ALSO TRIED FIREFOX

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! 👋

You can see my answer here to follow these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue that I hope this helps. 😊

Anyway, this game area is Pyramid Solitaire Saga (not Farm Heroes Saga). So please ask here on Farm Heroes Area. Thanks! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?