How can I submit suggestions for improving a German translation?

Options
alex2109
alex2109 Posts: 1 Newbie

In the case of difficult levels, it says "Schwerer Level" in German. However, it is called "Schweres Level".

Where can I submit such suggestions for improvement of translations or is this the right place for it?

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,716 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @alex2109 eelcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

Basically, you've come to the right place. 

I'm also from Germany and I noticed some translation errors in the various games.

However, I have not yet reported them. I only ever report the (from my point of view) serious errors to the community manager of this game. For example, I had a black screen in the past few weeks when the team game was active (where you have to choose one of 4 teams). 

It took some time for this bug to be fixed (yesterday I had the update).

I will pass on the translation error you have identified and reported and hope that it will be corrected soon.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @alex2109 eelcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

Basically, you've come to the right place. 

I'm also from Germany and I noticed some translation errors in the various games.

However, I have not yet reported them. I only ever report the (from my point of view) serious errors to the community manager of this game. For example, I had a black screen in the past few weeks when the team game was active (where you have to choose one of 4 teams). 

It took some time for this bug to be fixed (yesterday I had the update).

I will pass on the translation error you have identified and reported and hope that it will be corrected soon.

• DieOmimi
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @alex2109 I am again. To your question I wanted to add screenshots for the studio, where I marked the incorrect translation. Unfortunately, I'm not very quick with my fingers to get all the screenshots I want. Can you help me?

I once have a screenshot of the beginning of a level, so d where I start, and two screenshots after passing the level (once with the piggy bank, so where I played it as a new level and once with Kingley, the mouse when I repeated the level).

I'm unfortunately too slow to take a screenshot before I see the piggy bank or Kingsley. I know I saw it after passing the level. But I couldn't "capture" it. Maybe you can upload this screenshot from your game.

Whereby I have already suggested that on the field instead of "GLÜCKWUNSCH! Schwerer Level geschafft" the score should be indicated. Just like with normal levels.

I would be happy if you can help me. 

Thank you very much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?