How to remove a best buddy?

Options
Birdbirdy
Birdbirdy Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello,

I would like to know how to remove a "best buddy"... Beside poking the buddy each day, there is no option to remove her/him... How to do to remove this person?

Thank you

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Birdbirdy,

I guess there´s no other option than to unfriend this best buddy on Facebook. 

Disconnect the game from Facebook afterwards, disconnect from Facebook through the Facebook app on your iPad, clear cache in Safari on your iPad too.

If you open the game again and connect it to your Facebook account, then you shouldn´t see this best buddy anymore. 

• Birdbirdy
    Birdbirdy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Birdbirdy,

Disconnect the game from Facebook afterwards, disconnect from Facebook through the Facebook app on your iPad, clear cache in Safari on your iPad too.

If you open the game again and connect it to your Facebook account, then you shouldn´t see this best buddy anymore. 

Hello Randle,Thank you for your reply. It didn't work, unfortunately. This "buddy" isn't even a friend of mine on Facebook... I uninstalled the app and re-installed it but to no avail. This "spam' buddy is still here. I need to restart the game from the beginning not to see "her".Thank you again!
  • snooks
    snooks Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    There should be a way to get a new buddy. I don’t even know my buddy and he never plays. I have been on day three for weeks now 
  • bofip
    bofip Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I also need to change.. my buddy is just a random name...
  • snooks
    snooks Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I think my buddy doesn’t exist. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all, have you tried the workaround proposed by Randle, back then?

Randle said:

Hey Birdbirdy,

This should still apply and work if you wish to change your buddy.

Cheers!
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?