Why do i get the option of the path and my daighter doesn't

Options
Liss70
Liss70 Posts: 3 Newbie
I can make use of the path. My daughter doesn't. She never geys the option.  I am at level 504. She is at 404. Both are updated.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Liss70🤗

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. They then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if your friends and family currently have access to new challenges that you are unable to play.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen. 

Rest assured I've  passed your feedback onto the Studio and fingers crossed, hopefully everyone will soon have access to this new and exciting challenge :) 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Liss70🤗

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. They then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if your friends and family currently have access to new challenges that you are unable to play.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen. 

Rest assured I've  passed your feedback onto the Studio and fingers crossed, hopefully everyone will soon have access to this new and exciting challenge :) 

• Liss70
    Liss70 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for this! It's more clear now! X

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?