What happen???

Options
bar31e
bar31e Posts: 2 Newbie
I was up to level 800 and something and when I went to play the game yesterday it now gone back as if I have never played the game before. I had a profile picture and even this is no longer showing as an option. I am really disappointed as it has taken me ages to get to where I was up to and I can’t even find it on iCloud.What happen? Was there an upgrade or something? Is the anyway I can retrieve what has been lost/removed?

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @bar31e and welcome to our Community!!

I can imagine how frustrating the situation must be! Let's try to get you back on track  =)

Please try out these steps and I'm sure you'll get back to the level you were playing before.

If not, please come back and we'll look for another solution! <3
  • bar31e
    bar31e Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for your response but unfortunately this did not work for me after following the steps as stated.
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @bar31e !

Oh, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work!

Are you playing from the same device, or did you change your phone? Are you connected to Facebook or to our sweet Kingdom? Can you please try out this, to see if you are on the correct account?
    1.- Open your game
    2.- Tap on "Profile"
    3.- On top of the page, tap twice on the yellow "King" name
    4.- You'll then see your player ID. Could you please send us that number, bar31e ?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!! <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?