App Won’t open

Options
andrewsalli
andrewsalli Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, yesterday out of the blue my app stopped opening. It’s not when you click on a level- it’s just when I try to open the app itself. It gives the orange screen with King and then quits. I have an iPhone- but I didn’t remember actively updating anything. I don’t want to reinstall because I think I would lose all my progress (months of work!).

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @andrewsalli !

Deleting and reinstalling the game is always the last option- first, please try out these few steps to get back on track. 🤗

Please let us know if it works!

You fellow players, our Game Experts @teresawallace44 and @STOKEDER , and I will be happy to help you further.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @andrewsalli

Please let us know if it continues. You might have to contact support here if it continues. 💕

Thanks for the tag @Lola_Pop 🤗

Stay safe and keep playing. ♠️♥️♣️♦️

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @andrewsalli Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Are you all set with your game now? Did the "Orange screen" go away and is it to back to working mode?

Just a note... if you have saved your game either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, you will not lose your game progress, even if you reinstall the game OR change your device. Also, you can easily switch from one device to another to play the game, when you are out of the lives on another device.

I just wanted to inform you about this, as you were worried that you would lose all the game progress.

If you are still looking for help, please post back by typing in the comment box given below. Also, please inform the device you are currently using, as I was not clear about that part.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Hope to see you again.

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead ⚜️ 🔆

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?