πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

I was winning and of course I got a "no internet connection" ....even though full internet...Why oh why do I still play this is game πŸ™„ No new boards in over a year and still tons of problems...😐

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

The next just for fun! 😁😁

Was ready to open chest and lost (as I was expecting), after a few moves! πŸ₯³

My opponent was a "ghost", someone without pic.

Unfortunately I haven't a pre- game screenshot!

I have only this:

There is no problem, I am 1st and do not want to play my rest of tickets, it is meaningless, event ends after 20 mins!

The fact is that this policy for chest matches is not gonna change! πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ€ πŸ‘»πŸ‘Ύ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Current event is strange.....

A lot of "bots".... πŸ€”

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Mine even has a few opponents without name.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

If they have not photo, I call tthem ghosts!

Most of them win very easily! Of course there is a possibility for them to loose, but in a difficult way!

• hschweig
    hschweig Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Sehr umfangreich alles, bin neu hier und muss mich nun erst einmal mit allem vertraut machen

LG

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @hschweig

Welcome to RC discussion :0)

German is an unsupported language but please join us in discussions in English. I use the Bing Translator :0)

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon πŸ‘

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Some ideas about RC, after new event started!

We all know that somehow game changed, to the bad direction, at least according to the experience that older players had in the game! πŸ₯Έ

Critical point at this turn was last September and the changes that took place at this time affecting mostly the use of boosters!

At first and not in depth "reading" of these changes, someone can say that they have a positive result! But they hide some critical traps!

On today's event, starting a few hours later to be into a "less competitive" leaderboard I experienced for another time the fact of being stuck on the 1st level after playing my first 5 tickets (+1 found in chest).

The reason of this is clearly one: while I was playing using the two basic boosters, I had opponents with at least one powerful hammer for 4 matches in a row! On one match my opponent had both powerful hammers!!! ☹

I accept the possibility to find an opponent with powerful boosters from time to time, but 4 times in a row is at least not fair and is against all possibilities! I was predicted to loose for sure and I ask, why is this happening?

Studio has to know that the situation which makes older players being frustrated, is being stuck on the two first levels in unfair ways! I don't mean that someone has to advance us and proceed without a fight, no! The "how" we loose is important!

I have an idea about boosters in the ideas section and it is there for several months! I just suggest to return back to the boosters setup of last Spring, March if I am correct!

Members of the studio, lets consider about this!

Second option could be giving us back the chance of buying boosters!

3rd option is to give us only the two basic boosters, as it was in the beginning! I don't like this one, but it is at least more fair!

@Lady_Sarina , @Lola_Pop , @headoperations , @NamTruong2001

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

I wasn't playing then, when the 2 basic boosters were around so I'm assuming that is the normal Lollipop and the Wrapped Candy Lollipop? Interesting? Yes fairer but I think not as interesting either :0)

A member did suggest a Booster Purchaser Pop Up of sorts. This was submitted to the Jelly Game Team and I'm happy to say, they did like the suggestion and something similar to it will be implemented, just not sure when. There's been a few other game features released and tested lately, due to some other suggestions and also some things being tweaked, so still working out the kinks on those first.

Personally I save all Boosters really and rarely use them. Nor do I often use 2 at a time. If I do, just to change the boredom up a bit, then usually it's the plain old Lollipop and the Wrapped Candy, specially if we're getting Arena 14 Boards. Usually though it's for an attempt at keeping a chest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If Arena's 8, 9, 13 and 16 were still in use then I might use Boosters :0)

Definitely don't use them for Arenas 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 12 or 15. I love Arena's 12 and 15 πŸ€—

Of course I love to cage all the bears, those are the slippery little suckers for me LOL Usually a chest match. So now I might try using the 2 powerful hammers together and really give the bears a wallop 🀣🀣🀣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?