🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

@Ace94 , a good practice is tapping the bottom of the screen, just below the phrase "tap to continue" and not in the middle, but right or left!

I do this and I have not any problem! On top of screen there is the piggy bank and I don't know what is gonna happened if you accidentally hit it! You know, when this "mastery rank" screen appears and you hit the screen, most of the times you activate what is behind this (and not visible)!

For the other issue that you rank from e.g. 165 to a higher number (mostly 11 numbers up if I am not mistaken), and again 165 and up and again 165 and up, I stopped taking care!

As I understood, mastery rank is something which makes sense when playing on the main board and it does nothing to R.C.

I play on main board, but occassionally and I don't care about "mastery rank"!

That's all! 😀

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@bartoch07 hi!

I have also noticed that fish advance opponent many times! My practice is avoid making fish as most as I can!

That's what I suggest! 😉

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@NMS2222 Hi!

Arena is open today, so you maybe have some local issue related to your device!

I am going to tell you the same "poem" that you "have to clean your game's cache and check if there is any update available, game's update or your operating system's update!"

This may help you! If not, you have to contact to the studio for technical support! 😉

@Lady_Sarina

• NMS2222
    NMS2222 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

@Lady_Sarina, thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it did not work. Everything is up to date and I shut the app and my tablet down and it is still saying that it is closed. I reached out to technical support. It is one thing if the game does’t work. It is a totally different thing not having access to the arena. That is a technical issue on their side, not mine.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @NMS2222

I'm not sure which suggestion you are referring to? Was it in the Support Area?

I do not wish to take this thread off-topic but here is a link of detailed troubleshooting options and basic maintenance steps across devices and platforms and accounts. 2G minimum is recommended for all devices also.

Once trying these steps, that apply to your specific devices and issues, it is best to let me know what you have tried, device and platform info, Player ID's and screenshots in the Support Section. This not only assists other members but helps with collecting data in the right place or it could be missed. There you can also let me know how you went with Player Support?

A few issues have been reported and are being looked into already. Working to fix them may effect other areas of the app whilst this is occurring as small changes can do this. Especially when there is the Main Game, a sophisticated tech game like the RC, side games, Fishing with Friends, Allen and special featured events all at once. We all love that we have these things in Jelly but that is also a lot of logistics.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2021
    Options

@NMS2222 , it was me who suggested cleaning cache, update etc! I just tagged @Lady_Sarina , because she knows better where the support section is (I do not know this).

Anyway, if the problem for this issue is on the game's side, we can't do anything more! 🙂

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2021
    Options

@bartoch07 and all my Jelly and R.C. brothers and sisters:

I lost a very difficult match, that I was keeping till the end, because a "stupid" fish opened a blocked candy of my opponent's and won me on the last move!

Beware of your fish, they are unpredictable!

P.S. 1000 comments with this!!! 😄😄😁😎🥳

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis 🤔

At the top of the screen you can click on "Support" to go to Support .

Or in the "Discussions" Green Boxes you will find the "Quick Links" for detailed links for Jelly Support Info and info on Badges, Fantastic Discussions (Like Arenas: Hints and Tips).

It's worth getting out and about in your community to check things out or you may miss out on comps/ discussions/ news or saying hi to newbies and directing them to great conversations that are started 🤗

• Tiatouti
    Tiatouti Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Hi All,

The RC becoming more and more bad, imagine I played with same player/opponent 3 times consecutively with same streak number and same badge how come??? It happen for the forth time today that my opponent keep same streak number and same badge “Maeva” “Angelique”, “War” ….

whats happening? Are these hackers? Or bots? But for sure not human!!!

did any one faced the same? What that mean? Instead of fixing the game its getting worth???

@Lady_Sarina

can you play explain that? And do you have any idea about whats happening? The game is hacked or what???

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Tiatouti

I was able to play RC for the first time in a long minute today and found that the aggressiveness wasn't there as much and my opponents were actually taking a minute to think without caging madness. So I had an enjoyable time but not as many laughs LOL

I'm thinking there's not hackers as this would be very rare.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?