🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Arenas: tips, hints, ideas, screenshots and more!

Options

Comments

• GiantsLass
    GiantsLass Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

It’s really not helpful you keep posting what arenas are on each day when there are still so many of us who cannot access the Royal Championship at all.

Also why are we not getting any updates on this getting sorted?

It seems like now a certain few have got access again no one cares about the rest of us.

Something is starting to smell really bad about this!

As far as I can see there has been no updates to the arenas or anything new so the closure has clearly not been about updating so why are we still locked out??

Not good enough King, sort it out or people are just going to start deleting.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

HI @GiantsLass!

I keep posting for the ones who have access, but also for the records!

Soon, everything is going back to normality, at least I have not any proof for the opposite!

So, I want everything to be in order in this thread!

However, any changes would be welcome, as new arenas or older arenas not in use to come back! This is my personal opinion!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I understand your reason for the post. As you know I am an AVID fan of the Royal Championship! Yet, I am in the same position as other Royal Championship players, I am unable to play the game as well and it's been two weeks since I've been able to play. I also understand @GiantsLass frustration of not being able to play. All of us players who aren't able to play are anxious to get back to playing the game. I know you are loving Arena 5 is one of the three Arenas available to play 😁😁😁, I hope you are winning and whipping some butt 😁😁😁! Keep me informed of your status. I just hope we all are back playing soon. I am tired of playing Solitaire!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi! Third event in this week, with Arenas 4, 11 and 12!

Arena 4:

Arena 11:

Arena 12:

• holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2
    Options

The new players of RC are the worst players ever, I thought the old lot were bad with blocking immediately but these well there are no words. What is the point in blocking and not actually playing a two way game and see if you actually have any skill. I very rarely block and I never use the powered up boosters. I never normally use the laughing emoji either but this weekend its been on constantly as these new players were blocking the most ridiculous things and still losing, even blocking when they had no more lives left and had clearly lost. Still first place in the Arena, peacock badge with no extra boosters and minimal blocking these new players need to brush up their skills they are shocking.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi again @holliedolly2002!

Well, always new players are not so experienced and they do not make the best moves they can!

However, after a while they learn and they become good players and competitive opponents!

This is always the same!!

Also,some old players have very fast reaction and when their cage fills up, they grab it immediatelly and cage us! Of course we don't like this, but it is part of the game!

I did some suggestions about boosters! There is an idea in ideas' area! You can find the link in my signature, just tap on the words "vote here"! 😉

----------------------------------------------------------------

To all members: available Arenas today: 4, 14 and 15!

Take care when you play on 15! There is not a safe score till the end! 😉

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi Jellies!

Second event for this week and available Arenas are: 3, 10 and 12!

Arena 3:

Arena 10:

Arena 12:

The Jelly Team wishes you Good Luck! 😀

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi Jellies!

Available Arenas today: 2, 5, 11!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi Jellies!

Arenas 2, 4 and 10 available today!

Arena 2:

Arena 4:

Arena 10:

The Jelly Team wishes you Good Luck! 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?