๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

About components cheating

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

Nobody convinced me for the opposite! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

There is also a detail: there are real players, who play not registered, so they have one of the preselected by the game profile pics!

I call "bots" some of these players, who are extremely advanced by the game's algorithm and win very easily! They get a lot of colorbombs and other special candies! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I saw this post earlier and it got me to thinking the same thing, again. I usually buy the 24 hour ticket and there are times when I think "how can that be" when I look at the person's score below me to see their score. It would be like they played how many games to my one. Look at my time on my 24 hour ticket, this person gained 17 points in about 7 minutes. Can anyone reconcile this math?

• NatalieG
    Options
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021
    Options

@NatalieG , it looks normal to me, if your opponent opened chests!

In 6 - 7 minutes a player can win 2 matches, if has luck, e.g. colorbomb on 1st move, candiedropping etc.

It happened to me last night to win 2 matches very fast!

So, 7 + 7 = 14 + 1 or 2 in the chest (according to the chest), we have 15 or 16.

So it is possible, into the "normal" limits of statistics.

But if this is repeatable for the same person, it "touches" the limits of "suspicious"!! ๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿง

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

First things first: nobody is "foolish" because gets unlimited tickets! ๐Ÿง

There is not comparison between the 49 bars of buying unlimited to the 15 bars the 1st winner gets!

If a player chooses to pay 49 bars for unlimited, in fact buys gaming time!

The 15 bars for the first could be 50, 30, 10 or none!!

But a player who choses to buy unlimited, buys for his/hers own reasons and I do not comment on this!

Everyone is free to do whatever wants, if it is legal in the game and I repeat nobody is "foolish" for what chooses to do in the game!

So there is no profit and loss! A player wants to play 24 hrs continously and gets unlimited! It is legal in the game and it is o.k. for me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NatalieG
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis

Thanks for sticking up for me!!! I am not playing to win a "GRAND PRIZE ". I play because I "LOVE" to play this game!!! This is my "go to" game over all the rest of them. As soon as I finish this thank you to you, I will address Heshan_G. I truly appreciate you and the positive attitude that you display in all your posts. You are a "rare gem". Thanks once again.

• NatalieG
    Options

@Heshan_G

I "CHOOSE" to use my gold bars to play the 24 hours. I am not "FOOLISH "in my choice to do so. They are "MY" gold bars to do what I please or want to do with them. I am aware that I will only win 15 gold bars, that is if I am first, but that is not why I play. I enjoy this game over ANY of the other King Games. I know the difference between profit and loss as well, I am an accountant.

I truly hope you are more considerant in your posts regarding others in this community.

• alex1985
    alex1985 Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited July 2021
    Options

Why do the Component go over your blind side and take it apond themselves and use my color Bomb. Or move my jellicoes so you will lose. I think King needs to get rid of them. The game would be much funnier if they didn't have people like that playing. Especially when people paying for the game. Tell me what you think.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

First, I am very sad when this community doesn't allow us to upload video as an evidence so that they tell us that we are lying to them.

Second, you can't avoid the player who using 2 lollipops, because it is the rule from the studio, we can't do anything to change.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@alex1985 Sometimes content may be too rich or large for the system to load it. I would imagine thousands of screenshots are uploaded each week. I've seen a few like the one above recently and they give a general idea.

Looking at how slow the user of the Lollipop Hammer is, before making a selection, along with the choice of their first move, I'd think they may not really have a grasp of good game play strategy.

You were on 40 points with no remaining moves and the opponent on 29 with 2 remaining moves, when the video begins. The opponents first move doesn't make much sense when they have 2 available lollipops. They make a 3 candy match that is of little value, wasting 1 move, on a board that doesn't have many great choices for them. Then they use the boosters to add more of their Jelly. Yes it worked by spreading their jelly and some of yours, making your final total drop and theirs increase, enough to come from behind and win.

Although.... Why not just use the 1 lollipop hammer first, producing a new board of candies with a better choice of moves, if needed, for the last 2 turns. Then the regular lollipop is available if needed (but doubtful it would need to be used anyway)? Just thinking...no biggy...I do play a little differently though...๐Ÿค”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?