๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

About components cheating

Options

Comments

• Lee_Marie
    Lee_Marie Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I dont know how or why people are cheating but when they do and screen freezes, the person NOT cheating should be the one who suffers a loss of ticket and loss of progress! Please fix this!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @Lee_Marie and welcome!

This happened to me several times and I don't know if it is cheating, I tend to believe it is not!

I think it is mostly a connection issue!

What I do: I wait!

The fact is that the player who gets bored first because of waiting and leaves the game, looses, the other player wins!

This what I do, is not 100% guaranteed! There are cases, when you get the "no internet" message and loose, but it is the exception!

There was a time recently, when, while waiting, I "minimized" my game window and then "maximized" it again and I won, but this could be a coincidence!

My advice: try the same next time and tell us what happened! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

No it was not only you! Today there were some connection problems, but not for too long!

• Gillian_Cramer
    Gillian_Cramer Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Funny thing happened in my arena game tonight! I was under the impression we were playing against real people NOT a computer! I would NEVER spend money on extra tickets to play a computer!! But sadly we have been misled as I was pitted against MYSELF tonight!!! Shame on yall!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @Gillian_Cramer and welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

This what you describe is a well known memory issue on Royal Championship!

It happens when your device has not enough memory to load your opponent's picture and name, or if there is connection problem between the two opponents being in two different locations in the world and the game servers.

This problem can have two results:

1. It seems that you play against yourself! This happens if no opponent image exists in your device's memory, so that the game loads your own image and name!
    2. It seems that you play against the same opponent for several matches in a row. This happens if there is already in your device's memory your previous opponent's pic, but your current opponent's pic cannot be loaded! In this case your opponent's name sometimes is loaded, so it seems that you play against multiple opponents having the same user pic!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @smackim1son!

It is absolutely impossible for this player not to be in the leaderboard from the beginning!

Did you chech all players in the leaderboard when all 30 came in?

Is it possible to remember one by one all other 29 players, especially those who are on last position?

I am sure that this player did not come from "nowhere"!

The player was somewhere in the middle or lower and two things possibly happened:

• Player had a long win streak opening chests and getting more tickets, or
    • Player bought unlimited ticket or bought 5 tickets, that sometimes makes sense, if also has a good win streak! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Trishy68
    Trishy68 Posts: 110 Level 2
    Options

I just wanted to say it's not fair when you work really hard to make a special candy cause you never get a chance to win any and your opponent takes what you just made that's really messed up!!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2022
    Options

Yes, I understand what you mean!

This has been discussed here several times!

It is one of the "cons", but unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about this, we have to accept this situation as part of the game!

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@Trishy68, here is an example, I made a coloring candy and my opponent uses it and wins the match!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?