🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options

@wiwiki this is very strange!

Maybe is something wrong in your strategy?

Another question: when you understand that you are about to loose, do you "escape" or you wait till the end, so that your opponent will be the winner with +2 points?

Something else: what does it mean: Du bist am zug? I normally translate it as: you are in the train!

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    Options

I don't think it's the strategy... because point 1 the opponent always starts or 90 percent of the time... it's unfortunately like that... the opponent makes a move and everything falls together...I make the same move nothing happens...I make another one nothing happens....should it happen that I'm far ahead, I still don't have a chance because the opponent closes in with one move...it's no fun if it's always that the same happens you know it in advance...I break off but unfortunately it's often enough that you just think ok now but and then well not again.... nevertheless you are blocked so much because your resources fill up mine not...even though I have combined.... just to cry....

• wiwiki
    Options

Really now another 50 games and not the slightest chance of progressing....that just can't be true....it's not about first place for me...it's not about that for me either. That you win 30 games in a row I'm all about getting further how many times...I know that you have to play 2 times 3, play 2 times 5...play 2 times 7....but what comes after that.. .. because it is hardly feasible or possible to get as far as 7 because it is pre-programmed that you will not get far it is pre-programmed that the opponent will always be better that he has better chances for which there is often no opponent Computer takes over...

• wiwiki
    Options

It sucks no matter what kind of moves you make, nothing happens... but the opponent there always falls twice as much to collect everything... just sucks... Now I'm really mad for what? You don't have a chance anyway, but I don't get it that a game like this should be fun if it's already clear beforehand that you don't have a chance....You hand out gold bars that you have painstakingly saved together...and What a surprise

• wiwiki
    Options

I wouldn't write if everything went normal

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@wiwiki, some question more:

• Do you use your normal tickets or you buy 24 hours unlimited?
    • Have you ever spent gold bars to keep streak?

Answer to these two questions and then I have some idea to suggest! 😉

• wiwiki
    Options

already used unlimited lives just yesterday... I don't buy any to keep the series going

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited August 2022
    Options

It is confirmed, that when you have unlimited, you "tend" to count more losses than if you play normal.

This is more obvious during weekends. It is not official or something, but it is a tendency, a result after observing playing for 3 years.

If you wamt to check what is wrong, create a new email ( gmail or any), then create a new facebook account, if you already have one.

Then start playing Jelly from the 1st level, being connected with your new fb account. Try, if possible, to do the first connection not from your usual wifi, but from another or using data.

Play 4 Jelly levels and then start R.C.

Tell me if you loose all the matches or not.

If you don't loose so many matches, continue using this "new" account only for R.C.

It is important, do not start using your new account connected from your own router!

• wiwiki
    Options

I just don't get it, why does the opponent always have better chances as soon as he uses resources like strip lollie and I almost play against them....but if I use one like that I lose it's so unfair...what do I use it for then if I don't have a chance with it anyway...

• wiwiki
    Options

I'm really getting the crisis, it just can't be.... You finally made it to the 5th series but play it 70 times and every time you play the 5th game in the series you lose...that's so frustrating...especially when you've filled 43 fields and use a good booster on the opponent just colored 10 fields you think ok now but and then with one move it's all over .... yes no it's clear there's fraud behind .... I'm really angry ... you just don't have a chance

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?