๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

How Hard Is It For You To Keep A Streak?

Options

Comments

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I've been playing since about 6:30 am and still stuck on brown level ๐Ÿคฌ! Every time I get two wins, a bot comes along and wins easily. Color ๐Ÿ’ฃ are blasting me out of the game with ease and no matter what move I make, they often profit from my moves ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ! This is so frustrating!!!

• NatalieG
    Options

Finally!!!!! Out of brown level, now how long will it be before I am out of blue???

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,525 Level 5
    Options

@NatalieG I wish you good luck! ๐Ÿ˜€

Tell me, when exactly you enter into RC?

On last event, I entered 12 hours before end and I was 1st with double score! Try it some time!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3
    Options

For me sometimes is very easy to keep streak and sometimes very difficult, it depends.๐Ÿ™‚

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

On Tuesdays I generally enter the game at about 6 am when I get up. Then once my five tickets are used I try to wait for the beginning of an hour, at 15, 30, or 45 minute of the hour because that's when I elect to play for 24 hours. Once I do that, I always have time to play the next day. Usually when my 24 hours are up, I play the five tickets until I run out, then do the same thing as before to play for 24 hours. It's no secret that I will not use gold bars to keep a streak, but will use my gold bars to play for 24 hours. I know the math doesn't add up because you're only winning 15 gold bars ( that is if you are first), but I truly ENJOY this game even when it can be frustrating.

I truly don't believe I could wait 12 hours before it ends, I would be ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. How do you do that? I am lost when Monday rolls around and I can't play!!!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@NatalieG hi! ๐Ÿ™‚

This strategy you use is very good! You like to play as much as you can and you enjoy playing R.C., it is your choice and it is great! It is great that more important for you is enjoying the game!

I agree with you about Gold Bars! If you want to play unlimited, it does not matter that you get 15 GB at the end, if you win!

I also prefer not to give GBs for keeping streak! On the other hand, I was giving GBs without thinking more, when it was possible to buy boosters! I liked this feature, as long as it was available! ๐Ÿ˜€

Now I never start from the beginning! I don't get unlimited as well! One basic reason is that when I am at my job, at school, most of the times I get a message of no internet connection, while at home everything is fine! I think it is something about static/dynamic i.p. adresses or some restrictions in the school network! Thats why I start playing about 12 hrs before event's end, but most of the times I win! Sometimes I finish in 2nd or 3rd position, but mostly 1st! This happens because when you enter so delayed, you come into no competitive leaderboards, where players do not play too much! ๐Ÿ˜‰

However, I play more on main board and I enjoy it too much! Sometimes I win 2 races in a row!! I think that you have to try playing more on main board, it is great too! ๐Ÿ˜€

About Mondays, you can take a look here! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

See you around in the Community!

• NatalieG
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Yes, I truly love playing Royal Championship!! I do try to play my other games on Mondays but they're not the same as Royal Championship. I sometimes think that I'm addicted ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘ to Royal Championship and probably need to go to Games Anonymous or something ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต. I am hooked!!! As you can see, I only have about 4 hours left on my 24 hour play.

I most CERTAINLY liked the option to buy boosters and blockers when we had it, and I hope they bring that back!! In the discussion I started regarding this you said you'd let me know if that ever comes back. I am counting on you to keep me informed on this.๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ I know I can count on you!!! I remember spending about $60 on purchasing gold bars to buy the boosters and blockers in one week!!! I โค๏ธ it!!!! I was so disappointed when it went away. The studio would get more money out of me that way, plus what I spend to play 24 hours.

I don't work anymore, so I can spend a lot of time just playing my games. I go to the Library and Barnes and Noble a lot, I love to read, and only in the Library at times does the dreaded "no internet " pops up. The Barnes and Noble internet is very strong.

I usually win my leaderboard, when I first started playing was when I wouldn't be first, I was way down the totem pole then, but as I got to playing more and more, I began to win. Here's where I am right now

I โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ your new signature, how can I do that? Or can I do that? Is there a certain level you have to be on to do that? If so, let me know what I need to do to get it and if not, show me what I need to do in order to get my signature, that is awesome!

I love the link to Monday and love your pictures! Everyone's pictures are great and I will share some pictures on Monday as well.

So, more than likely you're not playing right now and that would be so very hard for me to do!! As I took before, I am lost without Royal Championship on Mondays! I do play the main Jelly I especially like the race and the team (I don't know the correct name for it) but it's the one where you win the Queen's treasure. I've only won the race a couple of times.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge, strategy and your patience with those like me who don't know what the are doing.

One other thing, I was looking at your Tips and there was an Arena when I first started playing Royal Championship that they don't use anymore but I don't think it was a part your Arenas that they don't use anymore. I will check again to see if I missed it, but the one I am talking about was one of my favorites.

I hope you have a great day and evening!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited December 2021
    Options

@NatalieG, thanks for your response!

It is good that you have more time to play your favorite games! And that you are first!! ๐Ÿ˜€

About signatures, to have one you first have to reach level 4! You can read here!

When you reach level 4, send me a message to help you!

About the thread "Arenas, tips, etc": all Arenas are included there. You can look in detail and you are going to find your favorite one! You can inform me for this! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Right now I am at level three and it says I am 200 comments before I'm at level four. I need to start commenting more!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

A lot of times I am so busy playing Royal Championship that I don't comment more. I'm so wrapped up playing, I often don't comment more. Thanks for the information on how I can get a signature, you're always helpful and patient with people new to the games and the Community. You are a wealth of information and knowledge to both.

I will look more thoroughly in the Arena tips you posted, I even copied all of them in a note on my phone just so I could have them handy when I play those three Arenas during the 48 hours of play we have with each contest.

Happy Royal Championship, Jelly and all the other games that you play! Please be on the lookout if we happen to play one another, save the screenshots for me, I am trying to pay more attention to whom I am playing, generally I get more bots than anything, and when that happens so much I tend not to notice.

Once again, thank you and I hope you have a great morning, afternoon, evening (because I don't know what time zone you're in) and a great day in general! See you in the Royal Championship hopefully!!!

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

Hi, I had streaks today without difficulty and reached the "purple starburst" level. ๐Ÿ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?