Meet other King players!
All you need to know about the Community!
Win Gold bars and more!
For all technical issues
This is breaking the House Rules on sharing Pm Content, baiting & poor sportsmanship. Not community Spirited nor community minded.
1) 4 long time members were banned due to knowing better & not doing better & not specifically due to a name. Also not applying critical thinking nor emotional intelligence, in my humble observations over a year & a half & from face to face interactions.
2) That one complaint you shared, was only 1 small portion, of issues felt my many, many others over a very long period of time & not the sole reason for cleaning up the website! Vanilla servers are different to ours.
3) Sharing that Private Message is indicative of a negative PM cultural Issue, that has been going on long before I arrived & is a poor reflection , of those in the Community actually doing the right things, they right way.
4) That is a tiny part of a conversation & related to other topics going on at the same time. How did you get a copy of that? Were you are part of that conversation or was it sent to you by Dani? Will you share other peoples conversations also? Not being guilty of one thing, doesn't mean they weren't contributing to many other things in a not so pretty way!
5) A newbie, making their first comment? Yet you have supplied screenshots? Another issue I've observed - those creating double accounts to give themselves reactions, are very, very different in motive & participation, from those creating them to cause mischief & back a personal agenda. Witch hunts are not ok. Nor is commenting to provoke a response, getting one & then the person responding is hurt, rather than the instigator
This behaviour has got to stop. We are a gaming Community who love our products, game characters & that is what brought us together. Most of us are adults with either children or grandchildren of our own, whom we teach to show manners, discretion, critical thinking & emotional intelligence.
Not having face to face communication, doesn't mean we shouldn't still apply social understanding to those behind the screen.
Truth Serum....this is your view but we don't know who you really are. Singling one person out is not good & causes more confusion and Muddy's the waters of actual events.
Crikey! So beyond not cool!!!
I'll be closing this for a short time to get this looked at properly!
Reading thoughts, suggestions & other topics people are interested in, is one thing & was going well.
However gossiping, inuendo's & causing more confusion & breaking house rules is just starting that whole sorry mess again & it is not cool, not appropriate & not mature!
As a side note: please remove you haha reactions. I wouldn't like them counted as points, personally.
I will also now observe reactions more closely as it's not funny & thinking it is, may be indictive of those involved that weren't getting consequences, which was brought to my attention! Thank You!
Help us make the Community even Sweeter.
"By chance, I entered the community, met nice people and of course kind moderators. I make many friends in the community, someone suggested me to play candy crush friends. I now play the two simultaneously."